Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Getting ready to tackle this job so I want to be well organised and have all the tools and parts I need before I start. Here is my parts list so far.

First the obvious:

-OEM HG's (What's all included in the kit?)
-ARP's
-intake gaskets
-o-rings. Is there a kit that includes all the critical o-rings for the top end? (injectors, standpipes, etc)

Optional but recommended:

-updated oil feed line

Other things I'm doing:

-new exhaust manifolds (mine are rusted and scaled up badly)
-ICP pigtail (changed ICP sensor a while back. Pigtail had oil on it, so now would be good time to do it.)

Things I've already done:

-oil cooler (deltas are still good)
-EGR delete
-coolant flush, Rotella ELC, coolant filter
-front cover/coolant pump update
-updated turbo drain tube

What else should be added to any of the above? Thanks for any advice.

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
Juz got done with a stud job/updated egr and BPD oil cooler and a few things I changed out as well was new all aluminum rad (from Bullet proof) New tranny cooler, new Bullet proof water pump, new serpintein belt, wish I would of done the HPOP, new coolant and coolant filter but most important of all was as I said I did the BPD oil cooler with cold weather package. Kinda figured I didnt wanna screw with that again... also rember to get extra ARP ultra torque goop. That tiny lil pack they give ya is a joke for 400 they should be ashamed

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:bump: Should I buy hg's individually or in a kit? What would come in the kit for an '03? What about o-ring kits? What all would it include? Anything else I need to consider?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.