21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Awesome I'm still planning on being there

·
Registered
520 Posts
not to step on kevins toes but i talked to vivian and she said she is going to be doing some live tuning if anyone is wanting to. and is there any idea on the price of the dyno per 3 passes? and also kevin let vivian know about the dyno if you havent already so she can get her ticket early is what she told me when i called the other day with questions i have to call her back on monday anyway so i can tell her then too. i cant wait for this i hope the list gets longer than right now though!

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
2. Psd_va
3. SynysterHD
4. Backwoods Electric
5. Motorboy8769
6. HeavyAssault
7. CFoster
8. JLoveF350
9.Theplumbingmedic

I`m in... don`t think i`m going to put her on the dyno but looking forward to meeting you guys.
Mike

·
Like a boss!
399 Posts
2. Psd_va
3. SynysterHD
4. Backwoods Electric
5. Motorboy8769
6. HeavyAssault
7. CFoster
8. JLoveF350
9.Theplumbingmedic
10. Laferty

Should be starting on replacing my engine in a few weeks and will be good to go. Where is the event gonna be more specifically? I want to start pricing hotels.

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Count me in for the dyno

·
Like a boss!
399 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
I was going to do it at the rudys event yesterday but got side tracked with all the other things going on there.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Ok what and where is this event???

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Ford dealership in Woodbridge is holding an all ford show that will have dyno show and shine and some vendors will be such as Vivian from quick tricks diesel in Miami and some others. Free admission free food but accepting donations for Cancer. May 11th

·
Registered
872 Posts
I was going to do it at the rudys event yesterday but got side tracked with all the other things going on there.
thats what i like to see Mike! I should be there. i should be up for dinner friday night too. i just need to make sure my class is on sunday and not saturday.

1. RescueF250
2. Psd_va
3. SynysterHD
4. Backwoods Electric
5. Motorboy8769
6. HeavyAssault
7. CFoster
8. JLoveF350
9.Theplumbingmedic
10. Laferty
11. p8ntballn2

·
Registered
917 Posts
Ford dealership in Woodbridge is holding an all ford show that will have dyno show and shine and some vendors will be such as Vivian from quick tricks diesel in Miami and some others. Free admission free food but accepting donations for Cancer. May 11th
Hmm Woodbridge is a haul but I would love to make it. Thanks for the info.

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
If you do make it up here let me know and we came meet up for a few cold ones:stump:.I just read this is for a cancer fund raising. That is worthy cause and i will not be missing it.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
yea man keep in contact with us i know i will be up first thing friday morning if not thursday night cause if all goes as planned and i have my build done then vivian will be live tuning my truck and going on the dyno friday

·
Registered
183 Posts
yea man keep in contact with us i know i will be up first thing friday morning if not thursday night cause if all goes as planned and i have my build done then vivian will be live tuning my truck and going on the dyno friday
uh-oh :woot: ...that's what I'm talking about..haha :thumb:

·
Registered
872 Posts
Gent's.. it is with great disappointment that i will not be able to attend this saturday event now.. because its mothers day weekend, my class which is normally on sunday's has moved to saturday. i may be able to come up friday night. I am kinda bitter right now.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
That does suck man but there will be some dynoing going on Friday during the day and probably a big group going out to eat and a few beers

·
Registered
183 Posts
Im definately in for the food Friday night..haha

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
I added myself to the list....what's the cost for the 3dyno runs?

1. RescueF250
2. Psd_va
3. SynysterHD
4. Backwoods Electric
5. Motorboy8769
6. HeavyAssault
7. CFoster
8. JLoveF350
9.Theplumbingmedic
10. Laferty
11. p8ntballn2
12. GRKNCK73

·
Registered
872 Posts
Gent's.. it is with great disappointment that i will not be able to attend this saturday event now.. because its mothers day weekend, my class which is normally on sunday's has moved to saturday. i may be able to come up friday night. I am kinda bitter right now.
No more class the weekend this falls on. I'll be in attendance

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Awesome man glad you'll be able to make it

21 - 40 of 57 Posts