Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any experience with HD Diesel Supply? Did some digging around and couldn't find much. Interested in any good/bad experience with their products or anything. Thanks

·
Hate stupid people
8,503 Posts
If nothing popped up here in the Search then probably not.
Nothing popped up in the search over on PowerstrokeArmy.com

What exactly are you looking to purchase from them? I'm sure supporting vendors can get you products for your needs too

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the input. That makes sense considering they are a Canadian company. Looking for the increasingly elusive tuning solutions

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just bought a delete kit off of them, with a delete pipe, tuner, and delete tune from proven diesel. Their staff is knowledgeable and the service was super quick. I live in Winnipeg where their head office is or whatever. I had a good experience.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone have any experience with HD Diesel Supply? Did some digging around and couldn't find much. Interested in any good/bad experience with their products or anything. Thanks
I bought injectors from them and I’m still fighting for warranty, always the trucks problem... go somewhere else!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would tread cautiously with what you buy from them! I bought the "LB7 duramax OEM solution injector kit (brand new injectors)", and they were REBUILT! All of the injectors were different, with different stamps, codes and Shades of colors. DO NOT BUY INJECTORS FROM THEM! Pay the extra money and go through a reputable company out of the States. If there's a core charge on them they're REBUILT, no matter what story he makes up about the reasoning behind a core charge on new injectors, don't trust it. Their website only posts the positive reviews, totally ignores all the negatives. Theres no way yet to use Google reviews so there's honestly no way of reviewing them! That's why there's nothing out there. Hope this helps someone in the future from losing thousands like me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would tread cautiously with what you buy from them! I bought the "LB7 duramax OEM solution injector kit (brand new injectors)", and they were REBUILT! All of the injectors were different, with different stamps, codes and Shades of colors. DO NOT BUY INJECTORS FROM THEM! Pay the extra money and go through a reputable company out of the States. If there's a core charge on them they're REBUILT, no matter what story he makes up about the reasoning behind a core charge on new injectors, don't trust it. Their website only posts the positive reviews, totally ignores all the negatives. Theres no way yet to use Google reviews so there's honestly no way of reviewing them! That's why there's nothing out there. Hope this helps someone in the future from losing thousands like me.
Just wanted to say THANKS. You saved me a lot of grief. I need to do LB7 injectors, and was considering a kit from them, and they are definitely the most competitive, price wise, but I was suspicious about why they were charging a core. Was also concerned about the inability to find any review about them anywhere. So I'll pay a few extra bucks, and get it from a reputable USA company. Thanks for saving me a lot of grief!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just wanted to say THANKS. You saved me a lot of grief. I need to do LB7 injectors, and was considering a kit from them, and they are definitely the most competitive, price wise, but I was suspicious about why they were charging a core. Was also concerned about the inability to find any review about them anywhere. So I'll pay a few extra bucks, and get it from a reputable USA company. Thanks for saving me a lot of grief!
Glad to help man!! I've searched and searched but couldn't find anywhere to review them so hoped this would at least pop up on a Google search maybe! If I can save at least one guy this headache then it's worth being part of a forum for Ford's 😂😜

1 - 8 of 8 Posts