Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems as if supply is through the roof and demand has fallen through the floor, has anyone been able to sell their PSD's? what site, how much did you get and what were your trucks specs? All that respond, thanks for helping the rest of us.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Good question, i'd like to know also.:thumb::thumb:

Here's a free :bump::bump:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Nope. Not doin it.

Mine is not for sale. I'll park it and get something for her to drive everyday. I like my truck and I may cut back on some trips. It's the only thing with enough power to pull my boat and my RV. Fly, Your kidding right? Train, I don't think so. Bus, no way in heI!!.:hehe:

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Mine is not for sale. I'll park it and get something for her to drive everyday. I like my truck and I may cut back on some trips. It's the only thing with enough power to pull my boat and my RV. Fly, Your kidding right? Train, I don't think so. Bus, no way in heI!!.:hehe:
I'm only sellin mine to get another one. Want one a tad bigger, with a few different aspects.

I think i may have picked a bad time to sell it considering its for a totally different reason then everyone else.:doh::doh:

·
What u talkin bout willis
2,724 Posts
ID SELL MINE TO GET A 6.0 BUT THATS ABOUT IT

·
Registered
568 Posts
I cant imagine anyones buyin right now but id be curious to know as well. Electric cars are on the way, I read today GM is puting its "volt" into production in 2010 - its supposes to go 40 miles on a charge and if you run the onboard generator you can go 400 miles on a tank at 150 mpg. Nissans electric car is coming out in 2012 and I would guess the other manufacturers arent far behind..... sell em while you can.

·
Registered
31 Posts
My brother in law sold his 99 cc shortbed xlt with 105000 miles I think and also a 6in lift and 18in wheels for $17000 that was about a month ago

·
Registered
658 Posts
Nope, dealers are only offering 10k-12k trade in if they want your trade. I want to buy one that I found but the boss said she is not going to allow 2 diesel along the the 2 other trucks.......yes they are all fords..

·
Registered
780 Posts
I sold my 06 250 ext cab. short bed. 4x4 30K sport, new tires, bed cover good clean truck for 29,500- the dealer put it on their lot for 32 and it sold in less than a week. that was 2 months ago I would bet it would be alittle harder to get that muchfor it now

·
Registered
882 Posts
I have mine for sale as well looking for a newer one i dont really like the OBS, and around here all the prices have dropped dramatically, there is a 1999
F250 im looking at that has 100,000 miles and is a lariat, longbed crew cab for $11,000 and there is a 2005 longbed, ext. cab im looking at with 100,000 miles for $14,000. So i think there getting harder and harder to sell.l

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Well my dad sold his to me. But that's cause I really really really wanted it, despite fuel price. My upgrade from my 16yr old's first car a '96 Buick Century. Gotta killer payment type thing with him cause that's what he wanted to do. (long story including no longer towing 5th wheel and paying off other truck, insurance payments etc etc etc.) But it KBB's at about 10 grand...... (He claims he's givin it to me for 5, little does he know I'm gonna give him 10, i put $2500 down on it)

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
I just told a friend of mine that now is the time to buy.... He then told me he sold his 6 months ago. He lives 500 mi away

·
Registered
680 Posts
I checked the paper today saw a 03 f350 cc shortbed dually 4x4 loaded 56k on it for $16,995.
There was also two 6.0 cc 4x4 an 04 and an 06 for 18k, and a 03 cc shortbed duramax for $17k.

I will never sell it. Worst comes to worst I will buy a bike or a focus and just drive it less.

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
i sold my last stroke last year for $25k. it was a 03 cc 4x4 6.0
some of you may remember it. heres a pic. i lost my butt on it. used ebay to sell it.

·
Registered
680 Posts
And this was just one dealer.

·
Registered
110 Posts
psd for sale

I was looking to buy a PSD a few months ago and couldn't touch one for under 12k/13k. Now I'm looking at a 2000 F250, 226k, 6" lift, 38s, Crew cab short bed 4x4, chipped, guages, exhaust, etc, lariat. They are asking 8k, I'm going to try and get it for 7k. I don't think the market can get too much lower for these trucks. Hell, a good condition '96 F150 with the 6 and the 4 speed sell for $4k-ish.

btw, does this look stock to everyone? (except for the probe for boost...)

·
Registered
218 Posts
Ive had my truck on ebay twice now and still no luck. My reserve was 16,500 and a buy it now of 17,000. I figured it wouldn't last long but oh well. Now im trying to sell it here and also another forum for 15,000. I still owe 17 something. If anyone is interested in a 03 6.0 with 54,500 miles P.M. me. Im selling because i have another diesel i just bought and 2 payments above 500 is a little hard.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Yea I wish I could get me a newer one rite now. Im almost working to drive it though. It definitely wont be going anywhere else except for a newer, larger truck... :icon_ford:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts