Nope its the first time i heard of any of that, pretty scary stuff

·
Desert Shield/Storm Vet
9,092 Posts
Hmmm the Matrix anyone!

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Aren't you a day late with that, yesterday was April fools.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Actually this is cut from a movie call the Zeitgeist.. its like 2 hrs long its pretty crazy stuff

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its total bullschit but though i would post it up for comments.

·
Desert Shield/Storm Vet
9,092 Posts
I started watching the movie and its interesting to say the least. Its worth checking out. I only watched about a half hour of the two hour movie. However it certainly may offend some people and their beliefs about religion:thumb:

·
Registered
230 Posts
yeah my brother actually told me about it .. but i guess you cant agrue with facts :dunno: but im not letting a movie change my beliefs

·
Desert Shield/Storm Vet
9,092 Posts
yeah my brother actually told me about it .. but i guess you cant agrue with facts :dunno: but im not letting a movie change my beliefs
As ole Ronney Reagan said Trust but you must verify! To me that is a great guiding pricipal for any belief someone might have:)

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll eat a bullet before i'll let anyone implant a chip in me.

·
Desert Shield/Storm Vet
9,092 Posts
I'll eat a bullet before i'll let anyone implant a chip in me.
It may come to that if you believe the movie to be true:thumb:

·
Registered
250 Posts
This is the first I've heard of any of that, and I only had enough patience to watch about 3 minutes of that 9 minute video - all I can say is that, I hope I'm long gone by the time any of that $hit happens, if it ever happens!

If not, I'd have to say, I'd be going to dinner with CHenry!

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Um, Sorry to tell you guys but the north american thing is probably going to happen. Look on the back of your license theere may be a hologram on it. That is the North American Free Borders Logo. I know NC supports it. Dumbasses.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
That was scary stuff, I like the boarders the way they are now, and I like our current money.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Scary indeed. I definately have mixed feelings about that. But I definately don't believe humans are intelligent enough for that whole idea to actually take place. :dunno:

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
I'v heard about this sort of thing for years. That why my sig is what it is. Just look at how many Elitest are trying to distroy our constitution. A lot of other countrys hate our constitution, especially the right to have guns, ....wonder why!

If it does happen I think its a ways off.

Target practice anybody?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts