Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone received their tunes yet? Sure seems like this is dragging out, I want to know how everyone is liking them! :dunno: :burnout

·
Registered
20 Posts
Has anyone received their tunes yet? Sure seems like this is dragging out, I want to know how everyone is liking them! :dunno: :burnout

I was charged on the 6th and still have not received the tuner. I do not think anyone has yet to receive their actual tune. this is the weirdest purchase I have ever made. :confused:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Funny, right after I typed that last reply in walked our UPS man with a package from Spartan... :thumb: now for the tunes :confused:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Thats all Im waiting for got my tuner saturday emailed matt he emailed me back now just to wait for the email with the tunes

·
Registered
109 Posts
will we get the tunes along with the firmware or will we have to get the firmware and then send the id codes off the engine and tranny:dunno:

·
Registered
114 Posts
I believe it goes like this:

1. Send in liability disclaimer and request info.
2. Matt sends firmware you use to load the DashDAQ.
3. You plug it in and get the ID from your truck.
4. You send that ID to Matt along with your requested tunes.
5. He sends you the tunes to load into the DashDAQ.
6. You load your tune and finally enjoy your truck the way it was meant to be enjoyed.

Of course, this all assumed you have the DPF pulled. Has anyone received their delete pipe yet?

Josh

·
Registered
818 Posts
What is Spartans Fax #. I have the disclamer so i need to send it in.

·
Registered
818 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
I wonder how long the list actually is??? I requested to added to the list in late feb and as of yet I haven't been called. :(

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm still waiting too....

I have my 5" DPF pipe from Bay Area Diesel and recieved my spartan/dashdaq tuner. I faxed in the disclaimer with the required serial numbers on 6/14. Matt emailed me back with information on the tunes and now I am waiting for the "PHALANX FIRMWARE " which is required to read the codes from your motor and transmission in order to recieve the tunes I want. I don't understand what the holdup is or what is taking so long, I sent them 3 days ago. I can't wait to get this system set up. Spoke to Donna there and she states they send the firmware in order of the "preorder status" which I was on since probably March. If anyone ever gets their tunes installed, post up some details on how it runs,shifts ect.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I would have thought that they would send it out in the order that they received the conformation e-mail and the disclaimer. They said that they would not send out the firmware until they received this so if someone early on the order list drags around on sending in the disclaimer are we going to have to wait on them?

·
Registered
589 Posts
you wont have to wait on someone if there dragging their feet. i'd imagine if a person hasnt contacted them with info they wont wait for them thats just stupid. id be willing to bet that everyone on the list has turned their info in and if not well that just doesnt make sence. they are probably assigning the received info to the persons file and sending them their files in order. i would think your invoice number would be your number on the list, well it would make sence anyway i dont know

·
Registered
21 Posts
I just got my firmware also but I don't get off of work until the 25th and I had a hard enough time gitting my wife to get the info for the firmware so I will probably have to wait untill I get home to get it loaded and get the tunes.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts