Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got new harley davidson edition headlights for my 06 f-350 just wandering how do the old ones come out and the new ones go in is it easy. Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Depending how much gap you have betweend the top of your bumper and the lower part of your headlights It could either take about 10 mins or a half hour. Either way yes it is easy.

Open the hood, and there are two bolts on the top of each light, and at the bottom between your bumper and light. If you have enough room to stick a 1/4 inch drive with a extension , I believe it's a 7 millimeter, I could be wrong, maybe an 8 mill socket. If you don't have enough room, just drop down one side or your bumper at a time, the are two bolts by each tow hook in the front loosen all four but do not take them out, then on whatever side you do first, there is a nut and bolt in front of your front tire in the wheel well that holds the side of the bumper up. loosen that one, you should be able to drop that side down enough for access to the two small bolts at the bottom of the light, if not take that one bolt on the side all the way out then you should for sure. Take out the two bolts on the top of the lights, change out the light, the plugs are all the same. Raise that side back up to where you want it. Tighten that inside bolt up nice and tight, then repeat with the other side. Once done, tighten up the four bolts by the tow hooks, snug them just enough so you can raise the bumper where you want it and it will stay, once you get it where you like it, crank them all down nice and tight.

That should do it.

Hoss

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds easy enough thank you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts