Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard if they are going to have the harleys out for 2012? Ive heard that they might. Also heard that their contract with ford ran out? Ive got a 2010 Harley f250 . Im really wanting a 2011 but want to hold out and see if they will have a Harley edition. I like the king ranch but im not a fan of the two tone. I like the lariat but im not digging the new colors of the leather seats.

·
Real Men of Genius
5,309 Posts
I'm also wondering about this myself. I think a 2011 Harley Davidson edition would be SICK!!!

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love the look of the painted bumpers and grills on the Harley's. The painted grill on the King Ranch looks good but i just cant get over all the chrome in the grills on the 2011's.

·
Premium Member
11,966 Posts
I've had 2 Harley's and would definitely like to see a new model Harley come out.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I love the look of the painted bumpers and grills on the Harley's. The painted grill on the King Ranch looks good but i just cant get over all the chrome in the grills on the 2011's.
Won't be long and you can get an aftermaket grill that is blacked out, that will be great:thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts