Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
LTJDS
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LTJDS is featured in the June issue of Diesel Power Mag page 210, on the Right, representing OUTLAW DIESEL. Special thanks to all my friends and supporters, Just happy to have made a Magazine for the First Time.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE ANY NEGATIVE THREADS AS IT HAS BEEN LOCKED FOR GOOD REASON BY A MODERATOR. Just wanted My Friends to Check out The Magazine Article. Thanks for the Support and lets Keep All threads POSITIVE :) :) :) AND GO:icon_ford:
I LOVE THIS SITE AND HAVE NEVER BEEN A HATER, Much LOVE TO ALL !!! :thumb:

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
Who is that you're racing in the pic? Is that the guy with the claimed 755hp 6.0?

·
LTJDS
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes ...

Yes that was the claimed 720hp 6.0L I was Racing,:confused:
Chuck Norris was Driving, I was Riding Shotgun LOL...
DPP is the BEST !!! , but not as good as Chuck Norris :rofl:
Again Thanks for The TRUE LOVE from my Homies....:nod:
GO:icon_ford:and B-SAFE Out There....C-yall soon.
PS: Just simply estatic to have made the Mags,,, Thanks Again Yall...:wink[3]:

·
Premium Member
31,729 Posts
:popcorn: Nice job making the mag man

·
Registered
118 Posts
Yes that was the claimed 720hp 6.0L I was Racing,:confused:
Chuck Norris was Driving, I was Riding Shotgun LOL...
DPP is the BEST !!! , but not as good as Chuck Norris :rofl:
Again Thanks for The TRUE LOVE from my Homies....:nod:
GO:icon_ford:and B-SAFE Out There....C-yall soon.
PS: Just simply estatic to have made the Mags,,, Thanks Again Yall...:wink[3]:
Congratulations, On making it to the magazine...I would like to see if it's possible that you can make it to the race track and have a friendly race?Since, I understand that you're a Polite and Friendly person.I really would like to get this race on since no one else races in Miami..

BTW..If we can straight a few issues that were mistakenly written:
The truck made 755 rwhp at GAW's Dyno and it ran an 11.77 at the 1/4 in moroso,Also the truck runs on stage 1 injectors,a STOCK turbo,fassfuelsystem,and a nos drykit kit..

Thanks

·
Premium Member
31,729 Posts
Thanks to the the both of you for keeping this thread civil. As long as it stays that way this one is good to go

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Congratulations, On making it to the magazine...I would like to see if it's possible that you can make it to the race track and have a friendly race?Since, I understand that you're a Polite and Friendly person.I really would like to get this race on since no one else races in Miami..

BTW..If we can straight a few issues that were mistakenly written:
The truck made 755 rwhp at GAW's Dyno and it ran an 11.77 at the 1/4 in moroso,Also the truck runs on stage 1 injectors,a STOCK turbo,fassfuelsystem,and a nos drykit kit..

Thanks
Request a screen name change.

·
Premium Member
31,729 Posts
Yeah Frankie thats not exactly stock is it:doh:

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
congtrats on the Mag I will look at it tonight when I get home

·
Registered
203 Posts
I come from the land of tuned cars, but it seems lots of the dyno HP figures I see are skewed here. That said, 6 liters is a lot of displacement to work with

·
LTJDS
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I am quite an alright GUY...

I would Love to Race You , but unfortunately I do not have a set of 275/75/18's on rims to make our drive ratio fair, AND BTW I am in the Process of DESTROKE-ING my 6.0L for a 04' 24V Cummins Common Rail, and that Would not be that fair of a Race either..LOL. Seriously if you want to race when my Truck is Back together and Running the Cummins, Trust Me ! I am Sure I Know where to send the Invitation. Until then Race Fans....Stay Tuned. BTW Thanks for the Congrats, you have a Hell of a Truck Yourself.
Always Friends, Always Polite.....C-Ya Soon..........:nod:

·
Registered
118 Posts
I would Love to Race You , but unfortunately I do not have a set of 275/75/18's on rims to make our drive ratio fair, AND BTW I am in the Process of DESTROKE-ING my 6.0L for a 04' 24V Cummins Common Rail, and that Would not be that fair of a Race either..LOL. Seriously if you want to race when my Truck is Back together and Running the Cummins, Trust Me ! I am Sure I Know where to send the Invitation. Until then Race Fans....Stay Tuned. BTW Thanks for the Congrats, you have a Hell of a Truck Yourself.
Always Friends, Always Polite.....C-Ya Soon..........:nod:
Thanks for the response,You're a Gentleman it is very hard to find racers like you..Even though your Cummins may not be a match for my 6.0 too you..I'll take that match race.My Ford has a big heart...:icon_ford:I hope your project gets developed soon so atleast we can have a race and have fun.

GoodLuck,
Frankie

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Congrats, I finally got my copy in the mail and after reading the orig. thread yesterday i flipped right to it.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts