Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
PIPE HITTER
1,472 Posts
We did a set of HID's on a gas Excursion here locally that had some halos similar to what your looking at, just my opinion they looked terrible, very cheap looking on the truck, and out of place. The truck was nice, until you looked at the front...LOL I suppose on a different truck, they may look better...the one we did was all black.

·
Addicted to Diesel
721 Posts
I am wondering the same thing. i liked the look of the black ones, but hadnt bought any yet, due to the same questions

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The reason i ask because i want brighter lights and i seen a guy runnin these and they looked good to me. it was an all white f-250 with black rockstar rims, it had the black and white thing going.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Aaron or Heavyhauler has those but a black version on his truck, here is a pic..

his truck is on the left....he told me that it took him like 3 hrs to install them, they have the built in fog lamps also, i want some for me as well.

·
Addicted to Diesel
721 Posts
yeah those are the ones i would like to run on mine also

·
OperationSmile.org
2,011 Posts
I think they are ugly imo. Just go for a set of HIDs for brighter lights or add a second set of driving lights somewhere

1 - 7 of 7 Posts