Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I, 1, 2, 1/2, 6
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you that don't use Fram oil filters you can disregard this. Me, personally, I have nothing but good things to say about Fram oil filters. I've used em as long as I have been driving and they've treated me well. So, fram I shall stay with.

NOW, for the half price part. My mini mag light broke, so I went to K-Mart to get a new one ( I despise Wal-Mart ). SO, I get my flashlight, I'm wandering around the automotive/tool section of K-Mart. I walk past the oil filters and there are little red signs everywhere that say "50% off ALL Fram oil filters" So, I find the oil filters that my truck takes, they have 4 of 'em. I was giddy!!! I got 4 oil filters for the price of two! SO, if you have a k-mart in your neck of the woods and you like Fram filters, go check it out, maybe yours are 50% off too!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Just wondering, how much are the fram filters?

·
I, 1, 2, 1/2, 6
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
normal price was $20.49, they were $10.24 with the discount

·
Registered
379 Posts
I know you like the fram filters and that is cool. Do you not like the motorcraft filters? The local walmart has motorcraft filters for $9.97. Just wondering.

·
I, 1, 2, 1/2, 6
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i've never gone with motorcraft. :dunno: $9.97, is that for the 7.3? Cause I have a 6.0 and i've never seen 'em that cheap

·
Registered
929 Posts
I know you like the fram filters and that is cool. Do you not like the motorcraft filters? The local walmart has motorcraft filters for $9.97. Just wondering.

He does not go to walmart. Which i dont blame him.:thumb:

·
I, 1, 2, 1/2, 6
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
379 Posts
My bad, I was referring to 7.3 filters.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Just to throw this out there I thought mag lights had a lifetime warranty.

·
I, 1, 2, 1/2, 6
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just to throw this out there I thought mag lights had a lifetime warranty.
:dunno: it was just a minimag, $9.99, so for that price. I'll just get a new one than wait for the warranty to take effect

1 - 10 of 10 Posts