Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,926 Posts
I'm there! Glad to see they're starting the dirt drags much earlier....kinda a bummer they won't be doing the double elimination or an "unlimited" class for the ATVs but last year with how long it took, I can't say I'm not surprised.

·
Premium Member
20,354 Posts
I'll be there.
Grudge dirt drags sound like more fun then the competition.
Seems like we'll be able to race who we want and how ever many times we want that night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In my opinion Friday is more a test a tune for the higher hp guys to figure out how to get down the track. The track condition will be interesting this year.

·
Super Moderator
12,926 Posts
I don't know that any of that is going to happen with being f*#ked into some medical bills again this year.......the W/M I already have, but will have to take off since I can't use it for the sled pulls.

EDIT: If I do get the upgraded turbo I don't think I'd pull anyways. I want to but holy freaking crap they really upped the intensity of the rules this year. The helmet requirement I can do. But we gotta have a fire jacket AND a master cutoff for 2.6 class.....and an 8000lb maximum for 2.5 and 2.6? Come on guys....not even with an empty tank would my truck weigh that.....

If they do "bush rules" I'd be in but otherwise I don't think I'd even qualify for anything :lol:

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Why does the 6.4 have its own class?

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Pretty ****ing gay

·
Registered
9,247 Posts
I'll be there! And I'll be hooking to the sled.
Quoted and screen shot for obvious reasons with you :poke

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk

·
Bump To Pass!!
11,891 Posts
I know I just ment in priciple so you have a meme of you now. We've all seen Eli's....just you and nick.

I like lamp...

·
Registered
9,247 Posts
I'm going to be on a mission now to get a awkward pic of kily for meme use....

I like lamp...
I was already on it.. thats how mine was found :doh:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts