Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you need to have the unlock code if your planning in running dpf on tunes?

Thanks Tyler

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
24 Posts
The way I understand it is if you have a 6.7 than you have to have the unlock code period.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
What about just adjusting tire size, do you need the code?

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app
Why the he77 would you drop $1000 to just use adjust your tire size?

You need the unlock code PERIOD.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Why the he77 would you drop $1000 to just use adjust your tire size?

You need the unlock code PERIOD.
Had it for a year now and I DID NOT buy it just to adjust tire size. I updated it but I can't use it until I get the unlock code. I put a lift and tires on this weekend and was just wondering if I could do the tpms or tire size while I'm waiting for my unlock code since I can only get it on week days.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Had it for a year now and I DID NOT buy it just to adjust tire size. I updated it but I can't use it until I get the unlock code. I put a lift and tires on this weekend and was just wondering if I could do the tpms or tire size while I'm waiting for my unlock code since I can only get it on week days.

Ok, that makes sense. Sorry you had me worried for a sec.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Certain vehicle applications took more time to develop, thus higher R&D costs. Therefore those 2 vehicles (LML Duramax and 6.7 Powerstroke) require an unlock code at an additional charge to help recover our extra costs in tuning. :)

·
Registered
149 Posts
The 6.7 Powerstroke and LML Duramax we're by far the hardest projects we've ever tackled. Thousands of hours filled with trial and error frustrations went in to developing the industries first tuner for each truck. Being the first to market with a product has its benefits, but man is it tough at times!

Without our customers supporting us, we wouldn't be where we are today. Thank you guys, we appreciate you more than you know!

·
Registered
566 Posts
The 6.7 Powerstroke and LML Duramax we're by far the hardest projects we've ever tackled. Thousands of hours filled with trial and error frustrations went in to developing the industries first tuner for each truck. Being the first to market with a product has its benefits, but man is it tough at times!

Without our customers supporting us, we wouldn't be where we are today. Thank you guys, we appreciate you more than you know!
We appreciate you guys just as much. You have great customer service and a high quality product. 👍

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

1 - 15 of 15 Posts