Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been having problems with my transmission for awhile, reverse not engaging, and now slamming into second gear. Someone suggested that I return to stock and then re-tune w/o the Trans file. So I returned the file to stock and now I'm stuck. When I try to tune the truck it starts to download the file and then the mini max reboots, and it says it is in recovery mode. Anyone know how to fix this?

·
Premium Member
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the link, my plan is to call Jeremy in the morning, I've been putting off getting custom tuning for no reason. So now I have one.

·
Administrator
21,471 Posts
So much anger... how about "help with my tuner", or "stuck in recovery mode" :dunno:

·
Anti-Hashtag Member
2,150 Posts
So much anger... how about "help with my tuner", or "stuck in recovery mode" :dunno:
As many times as I have seen you say something like this on a subject like this, I figured you would have given up by now.....

·
Administrator
21,471 Posts
Thanks for caring bro... hits me in the feels. lol

·
Premium Member
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was thinking that something like those two titles were too soft and wouldn't get any attention.

·
Premium Member
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I tried No limit and they don't have a clue how to fix the problem

·
Premium Member
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Strike two, alligator Performance was no help, they said an issue like that they referred to H&S.

Why do I feel like I'm the only one still on a sinking ship.

·
Administrator
21,471 Posts
Now you know how the banks guys felt... :look:

Grab a floatation device and jump.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Strike two, alligator Performance was no help, they said an issue like that they referred to H&S.

Why do I feel like I'm the only one still on a sinking ship.
Sorry we were not able to help, and I didnt refer to H&S as they are out of business. Unfortunately when in recovery mode there is nothing on our end that we can do.
I would suggest making sure the tuner is up to date as possible and try to get the recovery mod to finish. With H&S being closed its really hard to get any support on those tuners

·
Premium Member
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry we were not able to help, and I didnt refer to H&S as they are out of business. Unfortunately when in recovery mode there is nothing on our end that we can do.
I would suggest making sure the tuner is up to date as possible and try to get the recovery mod to finish. With H&S being closed its really hard to get any support on those tuners
I should've written my post better, What you did say is 'we would refer people to H&S, but since they are out of business, you are pretty much SOL', not exactly what you said word for word, mainly because I can't remember any of the conversation, and that last part I added, because that's what I took away from it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts