Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I reside n the houston area and im getting terrible gas mileage n my 08 f350. How much should I b looking to spend for the tuner, pdf delete, egr delete kits, plus labor?

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
68 Posts
its gonna be around 1200-1300 for a mini maxx and a dpf/doc delete. or 1500-1600 for a intake, exhaust, and mini maxx. but its definately money well spent! i went to ptp and got a great deal and id definately do it again for the power and the added mileage. hope this helps

·
Registered
348 Posts
Call Nate or Eric at PTP. They are on fm2920 @ kuykendahl n/w side.

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Give us a holler, we will get you the parts you need.

Thanks BB's 250!:thumb:
As soon as finish with all the bills I'll give u a holler! Could u send me ur number bc I stay on nw!

·
Registered
116 Posts
I definately recommend Nate and the guys at PTP!

I live in Pittsburgh and bought a truck out of Houston and while I was waiting for it to be delivered, Nate and the guys did a EGR Delete w/ the high flow elbow, 5" DPF Delete exhaust, CAI, Passenger side intercooler pipe, and a HS Mini Maxx.

WOW, this truck is borderline scary now!! They treat you right, have the best prices, and the cheapest labor around.

You won't regret it!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I definately recommend Nate and the guys at PTP!

I live in Pittsburgh and bought a truck out of Houston and while I was waiting for it to be delivered, Nate and the guys did a EGR Delete w/ the high flow elbow, 5" DPF Delete exhaust, CAI, Passenger side intercooler pipe, and a HS Mini Maxx.

WOW, this truck is borderline scary now!! They treat you right, have the best prices, and the cheapest labor around.

You won't regret it!!
Wow it sounds like a monster! If you don't mind me asking how much did they charge you for the equipment and the labor?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Definitely get the egr delete with the high flow elbow. Sounds a lot better and flows better then the crappy stock one. I too got my exhaust and mini maxx from PTP for 1200 and the EGR delete w/ elbow was 280 (flo pro). I would def. recommend PTP

·
Registered
116 Posts
I just sent you a PM with all the info.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts