Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn I just put my Mini Maxx on, have not even put the turbo back exhaust on yet and all I can say is WOW. The difference is night and day. Good job H&S!!! Now I have to install the turbo back exhaust and CAI, can't wait.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Thats when it gets good, congrats.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
17 Posts
No ****, just put my on with DPF tune. Already had the CAI. Gonna do the exhaust this weekend, its a whole different truck. Can't wait to delete and try the hotter tunes.

·
Registered
640 Posts
I was in your shoes a few weeks ago. If you think it rocks now, like I did, you're gonna **** your pants once that DPF is off. We're talking double what you got now and the sound of the turbo's is worth more than anything to me. I love hearing the "jet engine" sound as all my friends have called it.And if you got buddies with f250's take them for a ride and watch how quick they go out and buy the kit. Have fun...don't forget to set your defuel levels and do your transmision relearn process so you don't break anything.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just got done putting the turbo back exhaust on, it was a ***** but it is done now, downloaded the new tunes time to try it out.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Heck yeah. Go easy on the hd300

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Premium Member
861 Posts
Just got done putting the turbo back exhaust on, it was a ***** but it is done now, downloaded the new tunes time to try it out.
No report yet.....................................must be out burning some fuel:laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tried the 300 once for less than a minute, it is amazing. Even on the no power setting it is so much different. I'm glad when I got home my CAI was on the front porch. All I can say is congrats H&S you guy's are amazing.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BTW in case you did not see my previous post here is my truck.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Did my exhaust yesterday, loaded the HD300 tune and relearned the trans. WOW, whole different truck! Plan to run the mild setting on this tune for daily driving.

·
Registered
39 Posts
hey you guys that ran it with the dpf on for a bit, im doint he same thing, did any of you happen to notice it regen in park and have a high idle?? pulled in drive and high idle and high egt's (900's and 1150 rpm) in park. held the brake on and let egt's lower then shut her down, anybody else experience this??

·
Registered
183 Posts
HAHA... I'm glad we don't live near each other...almost the same truck
BTW in case you did not see my previous post here is my truck.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
HAHA... I'm glad we don't live near each other...almost the same truck
Haha yeah pretty damn close, nice looking truck.

·
Registered
17 Posts
New2diesel,

I only ran DPF on tune for 1 day, did not have a regen happen. I changed the exhaust and tune the next day. No issues yet and mpg's have jumped up 3-4 ish without doing a precise calc. Loving these mods!

·
Registered
39 Posts
thx for the reply, i had to atleast feel the extra 120 ponies and im impatient, haha, wont have exhaust on till this weekend. was just curious

1 - 16 of 16 Posts