Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to install H.ID.'s on my 08 F250 looking for a plug and play setup! Anyone know a good place to purchase a kit?

·
Registered
333 Posts
I have a freind of mine that has a tint/audio shop and is going to install my fog lights and headlights hid kit, but im not sure the name of the kit. He says its a real good kit , if im correct i think the price wAS $400 installed. I will get with him and see what kit hes using.

·
Registered
361 Posts
check with RAUL at Stealth Automotive, hes a sponsor on here, and will take care of you.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
check with RAUL at Stealth Automotive, hes a sponsor on here, and will take care of you.
I tried emailing him the other day, he's got a kit on his site that I was intrested in but haven't gotten a response. So I thought I would ask were else I might look:dunno:

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
I tried emailing him the other day, he's got a kit on his site that I was intrested in but haven't gotten a response. So I thought I would ask were else I might look:dunno:
hey bud i didnt get that email... the company that runs my site had some kind of fire and my email was down for lil over 2 days so anything during that time was lost.. PM me here and i will get back to you asap.... our kits are full plug and play that will only take you a couple of hours to install... let me know if you have any questions :Stealth Automotive. HID Kits

-Raul

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
P.M. SENT!

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts