Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone recommend a good gun safe to fit my 99 F250 SD. I can't see buying one of those cheap deals with the attaching cable. I know a pair of good side cutters would take care of that. My center council doesn't lock and of course made of cheap plastic. Nothing available I can find for a 1999 without the built in cup holder for the council. Was thinking making one to slide under the center seat but not sure yet whats under the carpet causing it to bulge upwards.

I want something solid, hidden, bolted down, yet easy access for me to get a revolver or whatever out of it.:dunno:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes Dixi, but they don't make one for the 1999 which has a different style council. It doesn't have the cup holders. Just a change holder. I already talked with them and they don't make one to fit mine.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, I took a trip to a junk yard a couple of days ago and they had a jump seat out of a F350 that matched my interior with the cup holders. Guess what? it also had a nice safe already in it. No combination for it so local lock smith is going to change the tumblers and re-key it for me. This should be great. $100 and cheaper than a new safe by it's self.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Anyone recommend a good gun safe to fit my 99 F250 SD. I can't see buying one of those cheap deals with the attaching cable. I know a pair of good side cutters would take care of that. My center council doesn't lock and of course made of cheap plastic. Nothing available I can find for a 1999 without the built in cup holder for the council. Was thinking making one to slide under the center seat but not sure yet whats under the carpet causing it to bulge upwards.

I want something solid, hidden, bolted down, yet easy access for me to get a revolver or whatever out of it.:dunno:
SentrySafe QAP1BE is the best car gun safe and It'll fit on your 99 F250 SD

·
Registered
206 Posts
you just brought up a thread that hasn't been updated since 1-8-2011
and the OP hasn't been on since Last Activity: 01-22-2011 04:21 PM
I don't understand why some get their panties in such a bind over reviving old posts. Who cares that the OP hasn't been logged in for almost 9yrs? It's information, and ZK added more information. Wouldn't this be better than having multiple threads on gun safes to sift through with the Google search function?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts