Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
looked on cabela's and bass pro, cabelas has the Gun Saddle which fits in between your seat and console ( not really gun rack but...:dunno:). on bass pro they have gun racks for rear windows called Wedgies with mounts with no screws. i read the reviews and a guy said he had to hit his brakes and his guns bounced of the back of his seat.:doh: i am in the same situation as you.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
I just looked at that gun rack. It is very similar to the one I had in my 97'. I tried to put it in my 03, and it never would fit. There is just no place for the slides to set in unless you have a solid rear window.

Have you looked at Du Ha Truck Underseat Storage This is another option, but not exactly what I was looking for.

Pat

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
I wanted a Duha, but it mounts behind the back seat in place of the factory tray... but if you had a F150 it mounts under the seat! Dang it!! I'd like to have some sort of diamond plate lockable box that's bolted to the floor in the factory tray location. Like a slim tool box behind the back seats.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.