Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been a member for a little while and have really appreciated the info on this site. I was just wondering what you guys might think my numbers would be for the truck in my sig.. It will hit 30-35 pounds of boost without too much trouble but i rarely do that because i want my turbo to last a little while... oh yeah the turbo has had the intake machined out to help the flow. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
what turbo?

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I have sigs turned of...

whatcha got
96 F250 5 speed, stage one injectors, TW 4 pos,(economy,tow,extreme) diy open element, shimmed FPR, H2O/meth, 3 1/2-4 downpipe to 5" turnout stacks painted flat black...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it is a stock turbo that has had the inlet reamed out to reduce the turbulence between the wall of the rubber elbow and the turbo. - doubt that it does anything at all... I would like to put it on a dyno as some point, just need to find one around western NC...

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Dude, western NC is where I am! There is one place in Black mountain called appalachian performance, then theres a place in fletcher called WNC speed and custom. appalachian performance people are nice. Went there yesterday with a couple of buds. Where do you live? am in fletcher. You need to join the carolina Powerstroke Association Local chapter!! look under the hometown section on the forum index and you'll see our section. Shoot since youre in WNC, we can meet up soon. How are you seeing 30+ booost? must b injectors....hmmm....I would say 450/720. thats my guess.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
NIck, we've got our own CPA section now, did you forget:dunno:

To the new guy, here's the area for our chapter

http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/carolina-powerstroke-association/

What color is your truck, and where in WNC do you live? I live in WNC as well. In Fairview to be exact, well Reynolds technically, but might as well be Fairview.

I've heard alot better things from Applachian Performance also. I'd reccomend them for sure.

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Well, thats the section I was reffering to. I have a migraine starting. you''ll have to forgive me....

·
BIG TRUCK, SMALL DRIVER
5,877 Posts
I'm not sure what the meth will do but without it you will probably be in the 300/600 range with the tow tune. Unless you have an upgraded HPOP, the tow will probably give the best results. My truck made 305/606 on a dynojet in the tow position and about 275 on extreme.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cool, I keep in in econo all the time and knock out 20-22 to the gallon. I can tell a big difference between tow and extreme so I dunno... Late model hpop is in the plans. I live in Brevard so if you see a black and silver f250 with tinted windows and flat black stacks thats me!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok, so how do I join CPA?

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Ok, so how do I join CPA?
Pm me or Nick(xsracinggt) with your contact info. Name, Address(for stickers when we get them made), email address, and phone number. and then start posting up in our threads in the CPA section:thumb:

My truck actually used to be owned by a kid from etowah

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Wow, didnt know you lived in B-Town. My best freind used to live there. He lives in Etowah now. Adam Dellinger? BIG Mustang Guy. Me and him both.

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
I'd say low 300's... your stage 1's have 160cc's

1 - 16 of 16 Posts