Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm new to the diesel truck world. Been an Audi owner (still am) for the last 12 years. I love to hunt, hike, camp, fish, road trips, outdoors in general, so I've been wanting a rig for a while. I recently purchased a 08 Super Duty Lariat. Only has 60k miles, so she's still a baby. It already has some mods, but still a lot I want to do, so I've been stalking this forum for the last few weeks. I'll probably have a bunch of idiotic questions, but it is what it is. First things on the list are new paint, dpf delete (if anyone knows someone who can do a new exhaust install in Snohomish/King county, Wa that would be great), backup camera. That's it for now

·
Super Moderator
19,372 Posts
:welcome2: to the ORG!! Sharp looking truck.

Take a look @ the Ford 08-10 6.4L Powerstroke Forums - Lots of good info / helpful members in there.

Pictures: (to answer your question) We have a 30-post minimum for being able to add pics. BUT....You can create a Garage - our Show-n-Tell spot. (Go to the top nav bar, mid-bar is the link to the Garage. Pretty self-explanitory from there.

OR/WA Chapter: Cascade Coal Rollers - Good group up there. You may have some near you. Check in to find out if they having a get-2-gether anytime soon.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Welcome congrats on the new truck, if your looking for a shop to work on your rig I would look up Ranaway diesel and get ahold of them, there owner @toren302 is a big presence on this forum and knows his stuff, great people to deal with!
http://ranawaydiesel.com/

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
:ORG welcome: and that sure is one sharp looking truck :thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts