Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Power Stroke forum family!

The team at CarParts.com is excited to join your community! We look forward to learning about your projects and seeing photos of your builds. Our automotive experts are ready to share their wealth of knowledge regarding Power Stroke engines. Please feel free to ask any and all questions you may have. Above all else, we’re here to help!

Thank You! You can visit our website to find a wide selection of Ford truck parts.

·
Administrator
32,748 Posts
well I tried to order a throttle body, but 8 days to Arizona is a long time to be down a vehicle
maybe the east coast guys fare better ?

·
Vendor
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well I tried to order a throttle body, but 8 days to Arizona is a long time to be down a vehicle
maybe the east coast guys fare better ?
Hello,

Thank you for reaching out. We have distribution centers across the country, with more on the way that allows for shipping of 2 days or less 90% of the country on a majority of popular parts, ramping up to over 98% of the country mid next year with the opening of our Florida warehouse. However, some brands take longer to ship than others, one of those being the one you were looking to purchase. We do apologize for the inconvenience and hope to see you back on our site soon. In the meantime, if you have any questions we’re happy to help!

Thank you!

·
Administrator
32,748 Posts
Sounds good I thought that's just the way it was going to be for all parts
I will touch bases again thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts