1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
92 Posts
Man that site had some very interesting tips & tricks. That was pretty cool.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
someone needs to sticky this thank's payne by the way whats you rate?
AT3(AW) not sure if you know the rate so its aviation electronics technician

·
Registered
148 Posts
yeah i agree and i have alot of studing to do..lol...

payne5757 said:
AT3(AW) not sure if you know the rate so its aviation electronics technician
yep, yep...im all to familar im a 1 wire. AE2 (AW)

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice, hopefully Ill be an AT2 in about 1-2 weeks when results come out.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I had found that site a long time ago, and I just recently did the FPR mod. It made a pretty big difference, and was very easy! It gave me much better throtle responce. Well worth the price of a BB!!! Good site lots of info, thanks.

·
BIG TRUCK, SMALL DRIVER
5,877 Posts
That's a great site, I've seen it before, but I have been known to spend days google'n for power!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Guys, does this sound credible, a guy told me he put in a superchip and a k&n filter and was getting 24mpg on his 02 350 4x4 stroke, maybe downhill?

·
BIG TRUCK, SMALL DRIVER
5,877 Posts
Guys, does this sound credible, a guy told me he put in a superchip and a k&n filter and was getting 24mpg on his 02 350 4x4 stroke, maybe downhill?
Maybe downhill! Some guys here are getting good numbers, but I don't know about that good. Most new 7.3's I have been around when new, start at about 18mpg and fall till they reach about 15.

·
Registered
235 Posts
20+ Mpg

I get 20+ MPG all the time on the highway.
Got some mods coming up soon that I hope it will improve.
Usually run right around 70 MPH.
(I wish I could keep it at 65 though!)
So it is possible.

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
hahaha Baz has been around forever and a day, I use links from him all the time, It's a great site, I thought everybody knew about his site.

Gord.

·
7.3 tech, supporter
1,224 Posts
I have gotten 22 outta mine running 55mph no wind with the windows up but most of the time i pull 17-18

·
Registered
6 Posts
Woah!!! I only get 10-13 best around town. That may be because I am having a few issues. For several years I have been pulling a 23' camper and was getting 10mpg. I'm sure I should be getting better performance.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Doc, what kinda mods do you have to get that? Strokin, I have a bud that has a 32' with a chip and gets 14 out of his 99 250, was getting 16, but was going over some hilly areas that he wanted a little more umph so got the chip.

·
Registered
235 Posts
fourx4, nothing yet. But just wait and see(soon)!
My 5 years was up on New Years Day.

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
oh oh, sounds like we may have another mod monster in our midst, Doc's gonna turn into a spending machine any time now hahaha

Gord.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts