Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gray white smoke comming out when truck is just sitting with no acceleration was not doing this when i first put the spartan tunner on just started after having it on for a month now? is it my cooler starting to leak or egr i have the delete kit but havnt had time to put it on still have warrente just have to put everthing back to stock i do not have codes neither truck runs great just smokes while sitting. spartan 300 tune with early lock and intake and exhaust

·
Registered
1 Posts
gray white smoke comming out when truck is just sitting with no acceleration was not doing this when i first put the spartan tunner on just started after having it on for a month now? is it my cooler starting to leak or egr i have the delete kit but havnt had time to put it on still have warrente just have to put everthing back to stock i do not have codes neither truck runs great just smokes while sitting. spartan 300 tune with early lock and intake and exhaust

I am having the exact same problem with 08 with the all the above mentioned mods including the egr delete. I see this post is old but I'm having trouble finding answers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts