Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Powerstroke Junkie
8,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK Y'all,
Raul and I are looking and making some changes to how we sell the CCV Mod. First thing first is I want to burry this photo BS once and for all. No photo will be posted and I will explain my reason in the item description, they don't like it they can go to else where.
To replace the photo I am open for any logos y'all want to come up with. I am thinking a simple oil can with a red circle with a line through it. But remember I am pretty simple minded, lol!!!! If you got other ideas I am open, if you know someone who is good with this sort of thing I can fork the creator a few bucks, but this aon't no get rich deal. :hehe: :hehe:

I appreciate any and all help with this. :thumb:

Please don't discuss the pros and cons of having a photo or any other smart azz comments. This ain't the time nor place and you ain't going to change my mind. You can go out and design your own item and market it it any way you want.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
How about just a big 'NC" with a hornet superimposed over it?:dunno:

·
Powerstroke Junkie
8,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jesse, I like it, are you skilled in this area or know someone who is? How about the hornet laying a sting to a the words CCV? Obviously I am not good at this or I would have done it a long time ago. I sure appreciate any help with this.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
hows this???

·
Retired Army
2,538 Posts
Jason, you have great graphic ability. Is that the new crayola graphic program?:hehe::hehe::rofl:

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Jason, you have great graphic ability. Is that the new crayola graphic program?:hehe::hehe::rofl:
I can't tell you! It's top secret! But if you want me to design you a logo hit me up I will be glad to!

·
Real Men of Genius
5,309 Posts
Jason, oh my god... you just gave me one hell of a laugh! :hehe:

Kevin, I'm not SUPER skilled with the graphics department, but I really like the idea of a Hornet (sporting "NC") stinging the letters CCV... I'll work on something and get back to you.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Kev, as you can see, I'm not any good with it, but I threw these together. Feel free to use any, all or none of it. :thumb: Maybe it'll help some others to get creative. :nod::hehe:

or this one

·
Powerstroke Junkie
8,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I knew I could count on my friends in the CPA. Thanks and I like what you have done.
But before we lock it down let's see what others want to submit, well except Jason, lol!!!!!

The winner will receive a FREE NCHornet CCV Mod as a way to show my appreciation.
Thanks again everyone.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Kev, did a little playing, and added a couple things to it. If you have another idea, shoot it to me and I'll give it a try also. :thumb: As you can tell, I'm not real good at it, I don't use photoshop very often, so it takes me a little time to get to a decent result. :hehe:

·
Real Men of Genius
5,309 Posts
Kevin - Raul

I'm working on something that I think you'll really like... give me a day or two to finish it up please! :thumb:

·
Powerstroke Junkie
8,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh you guys are to damn good. I like your Hornet Chris, and Vic I love the Intake boot dripping oil. You guys are both getting FREE CCV Mods, so PM me some address's and I will get them on your way. Then get together and figure how to merge the two, lol!!!! If you want to wait until you finish yours Chris that is fine, either way I am blown away for what you have done for me and want to show my appreciation. Raul can choose either one he wants now, and when we get it nailed down he can replace the image. I know he is working on getting a whole new idea going and I want to thank him for all his hard work as well.
Thanks!!!!

NCH

·
Powerstroke Junkie
8,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I forgot to ask one other favor. If you have run my mod how about PMing Raul a review. He needs this for the new marketing idea we are trying. Hopefully it will turn into a pile of $$$$$ for both of us, lol!!!!

Thanks
NCH

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
I forgot to ask one other favor. If you have run my mod how about PMing Raul a review. He needs this for the new marketing idea we are trying. Hopefully it will turn into a pile of $$$$$ for both of us, lol!!!!

Thanks
NCH
, I will but not tonight....lol. you might not get the best review....hahahaha...omg....I'm so trasjed..,,wait that's trashed....

Sent from my Acer Android Tablet

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
, I will but not tonight....lol. you might not get the best review....hahahaha...omg....I'm so trasjed..,,wait that's trashed....

And it's only 9:30 cst, good work! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Its 1040 here....lol
I'm torn up like a football bat....

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Its 1040 here....lol
I'm torn up like a football bat....
If you're seeing football bats, just my opinion, but maybe you should lie down. :hehe::hehe:

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
If you're seeing football bats, just my opinion, but maybe you should lie down. :hehe::hehe:
Lol! I wish I could respond to that soberly...hey! I did pretty god. I concentrated real hard....

1 - 20 of 62 Posts