1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally got them on
before

after

i did the diy intake, it looks good gota get a pic soon, i love the shackle too!!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha yeah i hear ya, thanks its just a little thing to get me by while im saving for my 6" and 37's lol

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,020 Posts
Looks great man. I need to buy some too.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ebay they were 58 bucks total, thanks guys

·
lost in space
1,387 Posts
dont forget to re-align your front end...ask me how i know...i decided not to and thrashed the front tires pretty quickly :rolleyes:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh really wingnut? i dinnt know that, im only driving it liek this for a couple of months hopefully until i get my 8 inch and 38's

·
lost in space
1,387 Posts
yea...might be fine for a few months, but a front end alignment isnt too expensive ;)

·
Premium Member
14,491 Posts
Looks so much better! When I first purchased mine (Wednesday) it went to the tire store first thing Saturday morning for leveling kit and tires!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
looks good

·
***mins Sell-out
783 Posts
I just ordered the same shackles :D

·
Registered
52 Posts
I am torn between the two. I am either going to buy the shackles or the mini spring pack. Which is better? I plan on running the leveling kit forever. Do not want to deal with a lifted truck again. Is there any dangers to either?

·
Registered
578 Posts
I've heard the springs won't last without de-arching. I just purchased the shackles from eBay. How long does he take to ship?

·
Registered
104 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah those are them.. took me like 2 days to get them i was shocked!

·
Registered
104 Posts
i don't know if i should get the 2.5 or 1.5. i am riding on stock wheel and tire and i have a little sag in the back, so i don't want to put in the shackles and look like i'm riding a wheely. if i were to put in the 1.5 lift, would i really get the full 1.5 inches of lift in the front?

thanks,
travis

1 - 20 of 34 Posts