Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Monday I took delivery on a new Steco Steel Body dump trailer, and yesterday I bought a 2005 International 9400 500 Cummins, 10 speed.

Check out the heavy unit!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
that looks like a good sugar beet hauler wanna job in october lol haha

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
man Pat what are you up to over there?

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I not only have part ownership in DiscountPowerParts.com, I also have my own trucking company. We haul SS scrap metal to the local mills for recycling. I have 5 petes, 1 Kenworth, 2 Internationals, 2 Volvo roll off tri-axles, and a semi retired Western Star.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Are you going to use that to follow the Dodge around and pick up the pieces.:D

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Looking good Patrick...NOW CHIP THAT BABY...SCT FTW!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Wow that is a nice set up...Congrats!!

·
Premium Member
9,097 Posts
Looking good Pat.

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have always had good luck with International. Thanks guys!

So last night I hand the key to one of my drivers, and I tell him "This is the only key I have right now". I had him take the trailer to get an electric tarper installed. So this evening he calls me. "The new tarper looks great, truck drives great...Did you get that extra key made?" My reply "How would I have a new key made when you have the only key to the truck?" dummy's reply "Well were going to need a copy, I locked that key in the truck" DUH!

Good help is hard to find!

·
I have excessive flatulance!!
1,273 Posts
wow that must of set you back a pretty penny

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I know what you are talkin about with the SS scrap hauling... Have you ever looked into the ScrapStar trailers? They are built pretty tough, and if you get loaded anything like we load them then you know it takes its toll on trailers...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts