Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok my truck was running good till Saturday, no problems at all. Then I went to the car wash to clean it, I washed the motor while it was running and since, it will only turn over.
I have checked everything and I have a edge platinum install and the harness was really wet. I also have a sct tuner. Ficm is at 48volts and I unplugged the icp. Please help me!!!!!! Also ordered a uses ecm off eBay. :dunno:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Check every connection under the hood. If you hit something with a pressure washer it may have knocked a connector off. Otherwise let it sit and dry out and let is know after that

Sent from my DROID X2 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
11,152 Posts
First problem was power spraying an engine, especially running.
You risk shorting out electrical components as well as cracking a block or other hot surface with cold water.
Take off the Edge and try the truck stock.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have taken off the edge, it's all stock now. Also it's been dried out since Saturday. I'm really lost on this one. I have learned my lesson it's best to keep a little dirt on the motor. I have looked At all the connections that I can think of and also checked the fuses.

·
Registered
11,152 Posts
If you think everything else is good, you coulda fried something

I made my Samsung SGH-I997 send this.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I need you guys to help me find the icr on my truck. If you could can you send some pictures? The scanner was only reading about 22 psi max.

·
Registered
11,152 Posts
I need you guys to help me find the icr on my truck. If you could can you send some pictures? The scanner was only reading about 22 psi max.
Icp?
I know somewhere in that year range the location changed.
What's your build date?

I made my Samsung SGH-I997 send this.

·
Registered
11,152 Posts
Not necessarily. Could be IPR, could be HPO leak, could be ICP or ICP pigtail, and finally HPOP. Well, could have no LPO for some reason.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts