Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my X3 from Rollin Smoke Diesel with Innovative Tow Econ and X-Street!! All I can say is WOOOOOW!!! :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: This thing is sick!! :icon_ford: I'll throw a few vids up in that section after this weekend! :icon_ford:

·
Registered
736 Posts
have fun.its like a whole new animal Huh?

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes, the very dark, smokey side! lol Its a whole new machine thats for sure! I am trying not to beat the pants off of it as I still have a few other things to do! EGR delete is at top of the list for sure! and I am gonna pull the turbo and clean it out good soon too!

·
Registered
184 Posts
MUST HAVE VIDEO!!!

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know I know, "video or it didn't happen" lol in good time! Gotta get back home in Noke and get my camera!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Definately a huge difference. It takes me back to the day when I first got this truck, every time I get in it, I'm so excited!!!

·
Registered
545 Posts
man i just got my sct and tunes from innovative (same ones you got) on tuesday and its freakin schweeeeeeettttt, i love it, i couldnt believe the difference. ENJOY MAN i know i will!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Can't wait to get my SCT and exhaust next month.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
hheeh cherry pop ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

·
Registered
12 Posts
i just got my tuner today but no tunes yet im hopein i get them late this afternoon or monday

·
Registered
184 Posts
Got my tuner today! Have no tunes though :0( I did update the firmware on the X3 and check for codes on truck (NONE!). Now what... My strategies are:
VXBC9F2
TQBF0N8

·
Registered
12 Posts
email the vx strategy to who ever you got it from for some custom tunes how long does it take to get the tunes??

·
Registered
184 Posts
I don't think the dude can provide me tunes (eBay) :0( i'd rather get Eric to send some.. I've called several times today but no answer..left a VM and have emailed. Hope to hear something today or even tomorrow since they are open till 6pm today and I think 4pm tomorrow. Oh well...hope I don't blow anything up.

·
Registered
175 Posts
if you still have under 100k on the truck you need to go to the dealer and buy the extended warranty good to 200k. that way you can have some fun and they fix it!

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
if you still have under 100k on the truck you need to go to the dealer and buy the extended warranty good to 200k. that way you can have some fun and they fix it!
how much is that??

·
Registered
175 Posts
how much is that??
it is a little over $2600. but u put 10% down and pay the rest out at around 142 a month. 0% interest 0 fees. no credit check. u dont pay you dont have warranty. it is 7 year 200k mile warranty. but the 7 years start at the in service date for the truck. so i bout my truck new in july 2006 but the in service date was feb 2006 so my 7 years starts from feb 2006 so i have until feb 2013 or 200k which ever is first. it doesnt cover everything that the factory motor warranty does but it covered enough for me to buy it. it covers heads, head gaskets, turbo, egr, internals, and etc.. and $0 deductible and helps pay for towing and some other roadside stuff. but you have to buy it before you go over 100k

1 - 20 of 21 Posts