Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As if anyone cares, but I was pretty excited about it. I work nights, so I got up at about 4 pm yesterday, and my wife tells me I got two packages today. It was my DP tuner and my ATS compressor housing...So needless to say I had the truck put back together and running by 5pm (installed chip only). Now I join the many who have recently traded in their edge for a Dp tuner. Anyone want to buy the evolution? I think i'll probably hang on to it just for code reading, IDK yet...:shrug:

I'm going to wait on the new housing till my WW comes in. Hopefully i'll be putting them both in Sat. Then next weekend i'll put in my 6" single stack, and within a month or two it'll be the valve body....

My only regret is that I also just bought new tires for it...I wish I hadn't put them on yet. :D

Anyway, I put all my plans here, because I feel like if I put it all here, then I feel like i'll be held accountable for it, and i'll have to do it. :lol:

Oh, the DP tuner is pretty much what I expected. :thumb: Good stuff Jody! I got no start, stock, lope idle,60, 80, 120, and 140 aggresive...

later

·
Registered
719 Posts
Welcome to the dark(soot?) side...muahaha jk

Congrats on the new chip bud, now go get some videos!! :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts