Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my toyos wrapped on my powdercoated factory 20s, really happy with the turnout

Attachments

·
Registered
640 Posts
That looks sweet. I've been considering powdercoating my 20" 2008 Harley rims instead of spending the money for XD's. Nice work. How much did the powder coating run?

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! My girlfriends uncle has a paint shop and did them for me, there about $75 a wheel.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Awesome job man looks real nice! i just got my truck and dont feel like buying wheels an tires so i plasti dipped my factory 20s but they don't look anywhere close to as good as yours!

·
Registered
51 Posts
That looks great! I was thinking of having my wheels powdercoated too but was afraid they wouldn't have a "shine" to them if you will...after seeing yours I think I'm sold!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, just make sure there gloss black, I figured I'd powdercoat the factory wheels, I only like the factory 20s I like it simple

·
Premium Member
512 Posts
Just got my toyos wrapped on my powdercoated factory 20s, really happy with the turnout
Good looking truck! We're damn near twins.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Looks good!!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea man, nice truck as well!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Premium Member
512 Posts
Nice truck! How was installing that track bar, I was going to order the same one
Thanks! I had a shop do it, and they said it was a b!tch. I think it all depends on if you have a lift and the right tools, which I do not. It does make a big difference in the ride though.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm going to get the same one and just have my shop do it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts