Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOO this morning up bright and early to head to the the DMV to get the records checked on the PSD I am looking at getting. and got killed badly. for Vehicle history report 26.50 :dunno: wtf. biggest cash grab scam ever she looks into it and well. nothin bad so meh money well spent.

on my way home I spilt my coffee smacked my head and was still choked from the 26.50. so sitting at the lights this stupid punk *** kid with his seat all the way back doin the gangsta lean flashes me a dirty look. and says "Why don't you trade that POS in for a real vehicle" ( I suddenly get thoughts of driving my new PSD and all the soot filled joy it will bring me.) then I snap back to reality and realize this highschool aged punk with walmart spinners and a fart can on a 1990 ish civic just called my truck a POS. well this will not do....

so the light is gonna change soon I rev my engine he revs his and light turns green I stomp on it and I got at least 1 length on him in a heartbeat. next set of lights come up and he yells "you just wait till I get my Eclipse!"

I looked at him and just smiled and gave him a thumbs up I pray I pull up to this kid with his eclipse im gonna give it a nice black matte racing stripe on the side once I get this truck.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Stupid kids. What can i say, annoying as they are, it feels good putting them in their place.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts