Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Dirtleg
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are a couple of pics just don't know if i like the billet inserts or not need some harley light to go with it

Attachments

·
Dirtleg
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
here are some more

Attachments

·
Registered
813 Posts
Leave the inserts, that looks awesome though nice addon!

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
looks good:thumb:

·
a truck
13,142 Posts
Looks great man! I would leave the inserts and I agree some harley headlights would really finish it off

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
yeah looks really good. i wanna do the same to mine. i also wanna do the lower portion too. and also do them where my tow hooks go cause im not gonna need em lol. i think it would look pretty sweet. where did you get them from? good price?

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
I don't think that's an outlaw grille...is it? I thought the outlaw grille was the one without the black bars in the middle...

·
back to business
3,551 Posts
Looks good man!! :thumb: I got mine straight from the factory :wink[3]:. Now, Harley head lights and black out those bumpers!!!

I don't think that's an outlaw grille...is it? I thought the outlaw grille was the one without the black bars in the middle...
It's the same as what's on my 07' Outlaw :dunno:

OH, and if you want to lose the billet inserts, let me know, I'll take them off your hands for ya. (I'd keep them if I were you though)

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
wait....outlaw and harley davidson editions are different?

·
back to business
3,551 Posts
wait....outlaw and harley davidson editions are different?
YEP!! :nod:
The Harley grill has no bars in the center.

The Outlaw is just a blacked out Lariat with black interior with "ebony" accents (whatever the he!! that means) and red / black leather seats. Oh, and it DOES come with harley headlights too.

·
Dirtleg
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah looks really good. i wanna do the same to mine. i also wanna do the lower portion too. and also do them where my tow hooks go cause im not gonna need em lol. i think it would look pretty sweet. where did you get them from? good price?
the diesel garage classifieds for $280 still had the plastic on it

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
I don't care what the hell you call it....it looks good :thumb:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts