Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got a dp tuner on the truck today.. it is amazing i love it. i just got the 80hp economy, 140hp performance, high idle, smoke, and lope.... they are all great. corey at Sasquatch Diesel was very helpful and a really nice guy..

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
got a dp tuner on the truck today.. it is amazing i love it. i just got the 80hp economy, 140hp performance, high idle, smoke, and lope.... they are all great. corey at Sasquatch Diesel was very helpful and a really nice guy..
Glad you like it!

Yes Corey and Courtney are great people. :thumb:

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,738 Posts
Glad you got what you want!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Well i dont see a reason to get all 16, but you really dont have a question if you want all 16 because your choices are pretty limited to just the 16 available ones. I kind of confused myself on that one.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
ive been wanting one but i cant seem to make my mind up on the 16 tunes.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Get the F6 and download them one at a time to see which one you like and don't like. I'd at least get a tow tune, a higher hp fuel economy tune and a race or aggresive tune. The aggresive tunes are fun but you don't want to drive around in it all day.

·
Banned
5,630 Posts
The aggresive tunes are fun but you don't want to drive around in it all day.
many MANY people say otherwise, in that you get the best economy from the aggressive tunes (Extreme tune from TW for example)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts