Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys...ive got a couple codes...she randomly threw a check engine light and started running rough....these are the codes.....P0475- exhaust press. mal function, P1316-injector circuit malfunction.., P0780- exhauust press..malfunction.., and P1211- injector controll greater orf lesser than desired...any input is appreciated!!!

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
any ideas?? in the past the UVC harness connector on bank 1 somehow wiggled a little bit and i totally lost the entire bank..this is the first thing that came into my mind but im pretty sure im only missing on one cylinder..

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
.......................maybe an injector??

·
Registered
149 Posts
1316 is idm
1211 is a tuner code clear and see if it comes back
On the front of the motor where the HPOP gear cover is that is the EBB sensor that tube gets clogged with soot and causes errors.There is also a plug on the base of the turbo pedestal center

Why are you grounding out your map sensor?

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
damn. i just bought the idm from a guy on here who modded it..the map sensor was grounded when i bought it..it doesnt set the check engine light when i hit 25 pounds of boost.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well my buddy is hooking me up tomorrow with the scan tool from ford..we will see what happens tomorrow..another day passes with me just looking at her.. :doh:

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it turned out to be an injector for cylinder 4...does anyone know where to buy a new injector and what brand???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts