Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanting to change my trucks interior to black. Does anyone know of an aftermarket site that interior superduty parts?

·
Registered
354 Posts

·
Registered
3,150 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya'll sure i've hear that stuff sucks and it flacks off. And all round don't look that great.

·
Registered
354 Posts
You'd probably have to get your seats re upholstered. Not sure what that would run but if you live near some urban area Im sure there is a shop that could give you a quote. It would probably be cheaper than finding something aftermarket (which i remember being rare in black). I've also never seen any ford interior come stock in black post 1990's but thats not to say it doesnt exist. As far as the rest of it, you could have the door panels and dash painted which would look nice as long as you were nice to them but would probably cost you a few hundred bucks if you didnt want to roll hard with a rattle can. The headliner would be a challenge though. Im not sure if you could dye it or not. Probably possible since you just want to go black. Any other color would have changes in tint. I bet you could paint on a watery black cloth dye tho if you took it out. Check out your local hippie tie dye shop.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got no problem doing the rattle can thing i've just not heard anything good about it

·
Registered
444 Posts
That'll cost ya!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well options are few and far between so I think I'm going to experiment with the viny paint on some junk yard parts to see how it looks. Also, I'm a carbon fiber dress up kit so it'll stand out and not make the black vinyl paint too noticeable.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts