Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
i have wondered about these. They look like a good tire. I have never even seen them in person or heard much about them.

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
I just lied. I saw a set on a Cummins dually that was in my pulling class Labor Day weekend. They looked pretty good...actually caught my eye and I went to look to see exactly what they were.

·
Registered
683 Posts
I am running them in a 275/70r18 on my work truck, love em. I put alot of miles on fast so I will know what kind of milage I can get on them pulling a fifth wheel all day every day. I work for a goodyear store and we have a bunch out there.

·
Registered
683 Posts
I will get some, they are on a chevy though.

·
Super Moderator
31,730 Posts
A couple friends have em. And we have em on a truck at the fire station. Love em:thumb:

·
Premium Member
2,276 Posts
I like them. Only around 3000 miles on them so far. Can't wait to try them in the snow for plowing as they should be pretty good.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Does anyone know if they are a 2 or 3 ply sidewall? I do a lot of hauling and towing and really need the 3 ply. I currently have a set of Pro Comp Xtreme Mud Terrain and they have worn well but TERRIBLE in the snow and ice.

-Funkster-

·
Premium Member
2,276 Posts
I'll check tomorrow. My 325/65R18s are rated at 3860lbs per tire. I've had 2200-3000lbs in the bed of the truck just about daily for the last month and haven't had any issues.

·
Registered
683 Posts
I pull heavy everyday and they handle it very well.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I guess I'm not so much worried about pulling as much as I am Hauling. There are times I have over 3,000lbs in the bed and the last tires I bought that were 2ply sidewalls would really belly and get fairly hot. I know a lot of people don't care about the sidewall ply just the load range. But there is a difference! These Duratracs really look like a nice tire. Hope they are a 3ply. Thanks guys!

-Funkster-

1 - 20 of 40 Posts