Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like i'm going to need some new tires here in a while. I am currently running the stock Goodyears that came with the truck. 275/65/20 Wrangler ATS. They've been good to me with almost 60,000 miles on them and maybe another 5,000 left. Goodyear has a new tire out in that size called the Wrangler Dura Trac. Has anyone had experience with these tires? They have a more aggressive tread and look good too. I was going to check into the BFG All Terrain TA but these are about a hundred bucks a tire less. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
The tire is so new - few have them or have reviewed them. I think the Toyota forum (do a google search) has some reviews. I am also looking at this tire as a replacement come winter to my Kumho AT's I'm running now.

·
Registered
809 Posts
I just put some Nitto Durra Graplers on my truck and LOVE them.

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
I am running Mickey Thompson MTZs...a little noise, but a nice tire. Cheaper than alot of other brands, too.

·
Premium Member
2,276 Posts
I run the 325/65R18 Goodyear DuraTracs on my 07. Only had them on for about 6 weeks.
I went with them as I needed a slightly aggressive tread and they have a 3,860lb load rating. So far so good.

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Ive never had good tread life out of goodyears. I have always had good luck with firestone and daytons. But everyone drivign habits are different. With my trucks in the fleet I run dayton becuase they are a good deal and I get about 55-65k out of them and most of them tow everyday. The MTZ's are a good looking tire, like to put them on my personal truck when the time comes

1 - 6 of 6 Posts