Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
i have 35's on my f250 and love them. i drove around wisconsin and northern IL last winter without issue once i put 400 lbs in my bed. like most other mud tires they werent as good as a pure winter tire, but i never lost control and rarely had to use 4wd. Then again, ive grown up with this stuff and its nothing compared to what other places get. I also took my truck through some snow covered trails on my buddies farm and it did fine, never got stuck even in places where other 4x4's did. This past summer i got a chance to get them in some good mud at country thunder in wisconsin and i was very impressed. I never got stuck even towing out a broke down excursion and thats with 15xxx miles on them (i checked the receipt for my milage when i bought em). IDK if its just my luck or lack of towing, but they are still in really good condition with plenty of tread left and i think they have about 17xxx miles on them now (got a bike so the truck is torn apart). Hope this helps.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.