Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I guess it has come down to that time to buy tires... The dilemma I have right now is the choice between Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs or the Kumho MT KL71's. I am going with the 315/75R16 size which is equivalent to a 35x12.50r16, and of course I am going to discounttiredirect.com. Both of the tires are pretty similar in price, only a couple dollars difference, and I hardly ever tow, I usually just use the truck for daily driving. So I was wondering if any of you guys had a preference between the two, or have tried either of them? Thank you very much in advance.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
for looks i would go wiht the kl71s....but i have heard a lot of good things about the duratracs......not sure about highway use...

·
Registered
311 Posts
Go with the DuraTracs, you will not be disappointed. Read my posts in the thread titled "Goodyear Dura Tracs, Do you like or dislike them." You'll see how much I loved mine. Best tire ever!!!!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome! I called Discount, and now I have a set of Duratracs headed my way. I can't wait, and I thank you guys for the input!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts