Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just added a Kenwood KSC-SW10... a small powered sub to my truck. It didn't fit under the front seats, but fit just right behind the rear seat. If you don't need window rattling bass, and just want to add some good low end sound to your music this is a great buy. Picked it up for $150 shipped to my door on ebay. You get a lot of sound for the price.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTW... what are the speaker sizes (front and rear) for a Super Duty crew cab anyway? I tried to use Crutchfield.com to figure it out but it listed multiple different sizes for my fronts... I'm confused now.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How does it sound is pretty hard to describe. Its got enough oomph to feel it through your seat when its cranked up. I like it at a low to mid volume... so that its not all bass. Makes my tunes sound great... can finally hear the low stuff that my factory speakers couldn't handle. Bang for the buck is high... for only $150 you get a nice little sub.

·
Super Moderator
3,942 Posts
You have 6X8's all the way around. They list 5 1/4's etc. because you can make them fit with their supplied adapters.

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
You have 6X8's all the way around. They list 5 1/4's etc. because you can make them fit with their supplied adapters.
i believe there 5x7's all around but you can get either 6x8's or 5x7's

·
Registered
356 Posts
why the heck would you put smaller speakers in though?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts