Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, my buddy is a graduate of Whyo Tech's auto body school, hes got a shop here in Houghton, MI. We are always lookin for more work, he knows dodge truck inside and out and I know ford trucks inside and out, he swapped a whole 07 Interior into his 05 and got everything to work, so we do everything from custom stuff such as that, to straight damage repair for REALLY low prices, and I mean really low, garuntee we will beet any body shops price by far! Can also "restore" your older paints or just make your newer vehicles look new again, with wet sanding, buffing, polishing and waxing, give them a MIRROR finish that looks better than it did from the factory. So anything you need done we can do and on a quick time frame, you can drop stuff off or we can come get stuff as well for an extra charge as well, people bring stuff up here all the way from lower downstate michigan due to our good work at great prices! You can email me if you want some more info or pricing on anything. We have a few projects coming up for friends, going to be painting a 97 12 valve for a member on the forum here, ill post some pictures when we are done, as well as an 88 F-150 just picked up from MN so completes are always fun, but we fix rust THE RIGHT WAY, and do touch up/panel repair

Email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
116 Posts
How much roughly to paint a CCSB Superduty just a single color?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What color?? And would we be changing the color of the truck?? Reds are more expensive than others and if we are painting jams to change color it would cost more but if no rust to fix, keeping roughly the same color, and paint isn't something ridiculously expensive roughly $1,800 - $2,000 for a complete paint job I'd say without seeing the truck, could be more could be a little less

1 - 3 of 3 Posts