Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has been on my engine since December...but the truck has only been running for a couple weeks. (Took from Late March till July to get the twins finished up.)

Would like to get $1000.00 plus shipping for it. It will come with the oil cooler fitting, hose, and EGR block off plate on top. Everything else was removed by Doug.

Don't need a core, as I still have my old one.

New these are $1200.00...but this one is ready to go now.

There are a few people that have already PM'd me about this, and they will get first shot at it.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They were on...ran for almost two weeks....and decided to sell the primary and go bigger...then decided to part it out....good thing I go back to work soon, before I change my mind again.

·
Registered
445 Posts
what is the difference between this and just a egr delete? why do they call this a stage 1, how much hp does it add

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what is the difference between this and just a egr delete? why do they call this a stage 1, how much hp does it add
A intake with just the egr deleted is just that...it has the egr deleted.
This intake has the top of the manifolds cut off, and every restriction inside the manifold runners is removed...then new manifold tops are made and sealed down with o-ring gaskets.

Here is a link to what is done to them... GoGoDiesel Stage 1 Intake Manifold w/ EGR Delete The only true performance intake manifold on the market for the 6.0L powerstroke. [GGD-6LSTG1] - $1,200.00 : Direct Injection Performance - GoGoDiesel.Com, Your Source For All Things Diesel!

·
Registered
752 Posts
Wish i had the dough..bump!!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bumpin it to the top.

Like I have mentioned on the other forums...I can take half payment now, half at the end of the month, or before I ship items out.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am offering easy payments...take a month or two...
I won't ship till it's paid in full though.

Yeah...done with the 6.0L...downsizing to a 5.9L and Allison. Try that in the Ford for awhile...

·
Premium Member
10,751 Posts
Running the GOGO Stage 1 myself and it's worth it!! My PowerMax doesn't lag as it did before on the stock manifold.

Good luck with the sale!!

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
I will buy this. I just need shipping cost to 34689. Thanks Jim

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.