·
haters gonna hate 24/7.
3,801 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Them Cougars took a bite out of them cowboys! :nod:

Hey Clay, How close are you to owasso, ok??
Yeah that game was a joke. The refs really screwed us on about 14 points and we lost by ten so they gave that game to the cougars.

I'm about 2.5 hours from Owasso.

·
haters gonna hate 24/7.
3,801 Posts
oh.....

Well, I'm trying to find a set of '03-05 tail lights for a chevy silverado and I found a guy who has some, he's just in OK and he dosent have a paypal. Just thinkin if one of the oklahoma boys was close enough, I could send the money up and do the exchange w/ him and send the lights back to me.

Let me know your thoughts on this.....

Thanks! :thumb:

·
Registered
206 Posts
The 'boys just got outplayed. You can't win with 5 turnovers and 9 penalties against tHUgs. They are a good team from the ghetto.

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Send a pm to big tone, he could broker the deal. Basically the seller sends item to him, once he gets it and all is well he contacts you who then sends money to buyer then buyer notifies Tone he's been paid and Tone sends item to u. You will pay additional shipping.
Tone lives near Owasso.

·
Super Moderator
3,942 Posts
We got screwed on some calls but their offense was just clicking. They were getting all the necessary blocks and were very rhythmic. One touchdown in the first half, his knee was down before the ball crossed the plane and they gave it to him.

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We got screwed on some calls but their offense was just clicking. They were getting all the necessary blocks and were very rhythmic. One touchdown in the first half, his knee was down before the ball crossed the plane and they gave it to him.
Inthe 4th quarter the scored a TD but had an illegal man down field... Everyone in the stands saw it but they didn't call it!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Yeah, big #70 was playing in the orange on that play. Plus the 2 holds on Chinasa. But there is no excuse for the turnovers.

·
Registered
153 Posts
oh.....

Well, I'm trying to find a set of '03-05 tail lights for a chevy silverado and I found a guy who has some, he's just in OK and he dosent have a paypal. Just thinkin if one of the oklahoma boys was close enough, I could send the money up and do the exchange w/ him and send the lights back to me.

Let me know your thoughts on this.....

Thanks! :thumb:
I live in Owasso let me know if I can be of some help

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Send a pm to big tone, he could broker the deal. Basically the seller sends item to him, once he gets it and all is well he contacts you who then sends money to buyer then buyer notifies Tone he's been paid and Tone sends item to u. You will pay additional shipping.
Tone lives near Owasso.
Big tone ain't as close to Owasso as u think... He's about 45 mins to an hr east of there...I'm 20 minutes and have paypal if u need me.

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I voted... Was your rig in there?

·
Super Moderator
3,942 Posts
I was trying to stay away from the shameless plug while still increasing my odds by directing more people to the poll.:hehe::hehe:

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Na, it was 100% shamefull....:poke

:lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts