Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I'm following my girlfriend who is driving my truck cause I'm driving my other ford to find a place to put it on a corner for sell. She is 2 cars ahead of me and calls me and say's look at that dodge blowing smoke. He was in the lane to the left of her. So she goes by him and blows some smoke and he immediately cuts over behind her and blows some also, as they stop at a light. Kinda funny because I'm behind them observing this. She takes a right and moves over a lane and he cuts to the inside and now they are both on it, smoking and screaching.
BTW he is in a dodge extra cab short bed and she is in my 04 f250 4x4 crew cab long bed with an 8" lift. so you would think he had the advantage. They race 2 blocks and she gets him by a truck length. He takes a quick right into a gas station and gives her a thumbs up. Funny as hell. Pretty cool of him though.
So we drop my ford for sell on a corner lot and there is another guy in his truck for sell waiting for his ride to pick him up. Well, a newer crew cab chevy with no lift pulls up and gets him, them pulls over and starts talking to my girlfriend thru her window as I'm putting the FOR SELL signs on my truck. Low and behold she has known this guy for years and see's him alot at her work. BTW he gave me crap about nobody buys fords. He asks what I have in it cause it sounds good and I tell him a custom tune and let him know I'm running around 400 at the rear wheels.
So we start heading home and he pulls up next to us and throws his hands up like lets see what you have. So my girlfriend romps on it and leaves him almost standing still. Then she lets off and he come's up again and she smoke's him again. Her phone rings and he tells her he can't believe she beat him that bad and his fuel filter must be bad and he will call her when he gets it replaced. Pretty funny. Sorry for such the long story but just had to share.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
haha good story's .....looks like your girl can handle your truck pretty good :woot:

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
i let my girlfriend drive my truck once and she came so close to wrecking it i had crap stains in my pants. from then on she sits on the passenger side only lol.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She used to have a vet that she raced and used to race dirtbikes also so she is well versed on racing things

·
Registered
157 Posts
Awesome kills, must have been weird watching your own truck race! LOL:thumb:

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeh, she's a keeper

·
Registered
157 Posts

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
tell her nice job from all us at the .org! dont let that one go. my ex was the only girl that could safely handle my truck.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you ought to see her on a dirtbike :Shocked:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Awesome job on your chick's part! Haha! Good Kills! Cant wait for the Chebby guy to call.

·
Registered
771 Posts
bad fuel filter... lol... i like how people just pop off the first thing they can think of to ALWAYS make an excuse.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
got a pic of her? then we will tell you if she's a keeper:hehe:
She was actually dressed up for a WHITE TRASH BIRTHDAY PARTY we were going to. Not bad for 48 huh?

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Two kills in one day is great. But when you girlfriend is driving that's priceless!!!

·
Registered
5,534 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Nice lookin' OBS truck man....err *cough*....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts