Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had received my SCT from DJ's, loaded Looney, gutted the cat, lost the muffler.. so driving by my wife one day, I called her and said watch this! I nailed it and hit 100 in a blink. She pulled over, I rounded a corner and stopped. She drove by acting pi$$y:doh:. Later she said, I don't like you speeding, and it bothers me. I told her, I had a Viper when we dated, you knew what you were getting into! No excuses! A couple of days later, coming back from dinner, a v8 toyota nails it from a red light, half throttle I keep my nose in front of it. My wife is, I can't believe this, THAT WAS A GIRL! 2 miles later, 2 lanes go to 1, a black GMC holds back at my back door, then light turns green he nails it. I gave it just enough to put him behind me, a little later I pass a car, and leave him back in a cloud. Later he passes me on the 4 lane as I am cruising 5 under, driving like "I'm not here..." Later I heard my wife telling our daughter how we had 'beat two trucks'... somethings cannot be explained, they have to be experienced...:woot:

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
yeah man take them all down ....the power and smoke is so much fun :thumb:

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!! Good stuff!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.