Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting a sct next week just wondering wat tunes i should go with? My truck isn't studded so i was just curious.. I am gonna get the programmer and tunes from RCD any help would be great...:thumb:

·
Registered
747 Posts
:bump::bump:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Do a search for Innovative Diesel. I have the Extreme Street you should see my post on my recent experience.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i was thinking about goin with river city diesel cause i am only 2 hours from there shop? have you heard anything about them??

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
i have erics and love them. i had dj's before too but i think erics are way better. you can get the extreme tunes but tell eric that your truck is not studded. you should be fine as long as you take her kinda easy on extreme race. thats all i run on a non studded truck with no problems at all. i run my truck pretty good too

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok sweet thanks for the info i am still alittle scared thou my truck has 180000 on her head gaskets once out of warrenty the dealer said. i am the second owner the previous owner put 160000 miles on her in 2 years all pulling a trailer.. the dealer said that when the heads where off they got sent off and plained..... wat you fellars think?

·
Registered
391 Posts
Eric has excellent tunes, but being 2 hours from RCD would mean alot to me.

·
Another 6Slow
429 Posts
my truck is at RCD right now gettin some work done and their putting there tunes on my SCT on monday so i can let u know when i get them, by the way i have erics extreme race which is awesome and it moves, i also have Dfuser diesels offroad tune which was quick but not as fast as erics but gets better milage, and i have elite diesels insanity file which is still fast but the slowest of the 3 and gets the worst mileage i got 11. there all good but id go with erics out of those 3 ill let you know how the RCD tunes run on monday or tuesday

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Either eric's tunes OR cale's tunes. I have Eric X-street and it is a MONSTER Cale's tune is wild as He77 but not quite as mean as eric's but I get a lil better economy on Cale's

Also, I have factory head bolts and have not yet deleted my EGR and I doing fine. Just watch those gauges!

·
Another 6Slow
429 Posts
thanks im from Dekalb IL and their making me a custom one for my truck cause it's getting a high stall converter for things to come and they might try to crank it up a little but since its studded and got EGR delete

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Either eric's tunes OR cale's tunes. I have Eric X-street and it is a MONSTER Cale's tune is wild as He77 but not quite as mean as eric's but I get a lil better economy on Cale's

Also, I have factory head bolts and have not yet deleted my EGR and I doing fine. Just watch those gauges!
How long have you been running tunes?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts