Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i tried to get a hold of sct today by phone to order my custom tunes. i have been waiting for weeks to get enough extra scratch saved up. i know its sad when $165 is hard to come by, lol. anyways i called like 4 times throughout the day to order these bad boys and kept getting voicemail. now its the end of the week an i am having major withdrawls on not having a tuned truck when i am so close. my life is in shambles:(. ive heard that email is the way to go with eric not the phone. i cant even get a human:dunno:. my question is what all does he need to know. strategies, tire size, tuner serial number, gears mods etc.?email sucks for me cause i cant check it until the end of the day. so its by a day by day basis. where if i could phone him i could do it all in a few minutes. anyone have any ideas, secrets on getting a hold of them etc. it looks like its gonna be a loooong weekend unless a miracle happens tomorrow:please:. thanks for the help guys sorry for the long post.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Why not get ahold of the Spartan tunes from the archive to hold you over until you get tunes from Eric?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
do i have to sign up on their site to get the tunes im not real familiar with their site do i just go to the archives or what. i dont see alot of 6.0 stuff on there. i just put a superchips flashpaq on for the weekend and im not real impressed but it works for now. some guys probably like it but i dont care for em. diffrent strokes for different folks i guess.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea i cant find anything on it. i just went to there site but didnt find much. are they free to test or what can someone fill me in. thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
They are free yes.
I did not try them cause they have been on the net a while and it is possible they are corrupt.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ah i see. well i didnt find em so ill just wait for the good stuff. hopefully monday ill be running tunes. thanks for the help anyways

·
Registered
425 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sweet! thats all the free tunes im assuming? now the question is do i just pic any one i want or are some newer versions or what? then i need to put the sct software on a load it on the tuner im guessing. sorry for all the questions but im new to the custom tuning. thanks for any help!:)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i think i get it. use the tune you want that matches your strategy right. call me dumb but im learning. thanks guys

·
Registered
425 Posts
lol u got it

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
tried those tunes today they're pretty sweet! im still getting innovative tunes monday but these will work for now. cant beat the price! lol thanks:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts