Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PHOTO'S ADDED! Looking at possibly selling my truck and wanted to see if there would be any interest in some new '05 headlights that are retrofitted with Morimoto Mini H1 bi-xenon projectors (4300k). I can post or email some pics tomorrow. I'd be looking to get $600 or so for them. Shoot me an email if you have any interest. [email protected]

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
You will certainly gain more interest on this forum by posting pics of the actual parts...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree, didn't have any time today to get pictures taken. I'll get some up tomorrow for sure.

·
Registered
825 Posts
They look sweet!! $600 is steep for used lights but you never know. Hope ya sell them. Maybe post some night pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. Yeah honestly they're not that used. Had em in the truck for about 4 weeks. That price really covers materials and a few bucks for my time. Assemblies are new as well and I have roughly 14 hrs into them. Much improved over stock bulbs and the high beams are incredible. Just looking at possibly getting into a newer truck and there's no way I'm trading it in with these lights on it.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
These should seel pretty quickly if the price is negotiable. Seeing these make me think twice about buying HD headlights. Any wiggle room on that price, feel free to take it to PM's if you prefer....

·
Yeah it's a Turbo Diesel
4,156 Posts
Definitely worth it! I'm retrofitting mine right now, dialing in the beam adjustments and almost done. Once you have a good set of projector HID's you'll never go back to halogen!

Sent from iPhone

·
Yeah it's a Turbo Diesel
4,156 Posts
Lol yup- that's what I'm currently doing too. But not everybody has the skill or time to do a retrofit and for those people this would be a good buy imo.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks MTS. Tuscany if you add up the materials including the new assemblies its $460. So you don't think for someone else who doesn't know how to do this an extra $140 for my time is justified? I think it's a pretty fair price. I'd be willing to work with someone on a cash/trade deal in exchange for their clean OEM '05 lights as well.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I can't disagree with that. It just takes a little patience and no fear of cutting up your lights!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts