Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what are the 3 most important gauges to get on a 1999 PSD, if not three what are the 4 most important. Thnks:)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have been looking and found glowshift which are pretty cheap, do you think they are any good?

·
Registered
193 Posts
I have seen a few threads on dodge forums about them over all they were happy.. colors didn't match was one comment. a few ford users said they were gona buy them on other forums, but never posted. would be interesting to see...they really are cheap, which to some extent must mean they are cheap.

a hpop guage makes a neat extra.....course a dp f5 gguage pod , then there is always the o'l clock....lol

·
Registered
517 Posts
Do a search for glowshift on here. I've never read anything bad about them other than being cheaply made but a couple of people had wished they bought better stuff from the start. I just finished installing my gauges a few minutes ago. I got the Isspro set from Diesel Manor and couldn't be happier. Be careful with the cheap stuff to save money, more often than not in the long run you will have to buy it again. With that in mind I usually spend a little more for the quality the first time, I hate buying the same part twice.

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,020 Posts
[highlight]my opinion is you always get what you pay for[/highlight].... their a good entry level gauge. i have never used them or sold any of them. their are some members on here that have bought them so ill let them put their opinion about them.
:ditto:

follow one of Rauls links, you wont regret it.

later

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Fuel pressure after Tranny, boost and pyro... but dont get bit by my bug...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,578 Posts
The ones I got are;
Pyro, tranny temp, boost, engine oil pressure, fuel pressure, tranny cooler line temp, and oil temp.
My main 3 are Isspro.

·
If it aint a CAT itsa DOG
4,553 Posts
i have isspro's and love them. Like raul said, if you buy cheap then thats what your gonna get.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts